Updated June 9, 2021: In light of the vaccination levels nearing 80% and the low number of new COVID cases in our area, we are adding bikes and will slowly remove the pods. Here’s what you need to know.
- If you are not vaccinated, please continue to use a pod for now. We are going by the honor system.
- Pods will be available on a first booked, first served basis. Our roster shows us the order in which clients booked classes. To be clear, it’s not a “first to arrive” policy, we don’t want people to feel stressed to get here early since we only open 10-15 minutes before class. So book early if you want a pod!
- If there are not enough pods to accommodate both someone who booked early and someone who is not vaccinated, the non-vaccinated person will go in the pod because it is the safest for all of us.
- We are very sorry, but we are unable to issue refunds if there aren’t enough pods for everyone who wants them. We have to make the transition at some point, and given what a difficult year and a half this has been to keep our doors open, we aren’t in the position to be able to offer refunds.
- We’ll be removing pods and adding more bikes slowly until we’re back to the good ol’ days! Our goal is to remove them all before July 4, but we’ll have to see how it goes.
- We will stop requiring a mask in the studio when the city of Montpelier lifts the mandate, which is June 15 (though possibly earlier, we’ll keep an eye on it!). After that, it’s your choice whether to continue to wear a mask.
We sincerely appreciate everyone being so flexible and understanding as we navigate this uncharted territory. We’re very lucky to have so many wonderful people as part of Alpenglow.