Only fully vaccinated (Covid) clients may attend indoor group fitness classes. Non-vaccinated clients may join us outdoors or book the studio for private workouts.
In order for this small business to be sustainable, and to be fair to people on waiting lists, we are unable to offer exceptions to this rule.
How this works:
For Single Visit or Packs of Visits (6 pack, 10 pack, etc.)
A class session canceled with 12 hours or more of notice will receive that class credit back to use again. For instance, if you have a new 6-pack, and sign up for a class, you have five class sessions left. If you cancel three days ahead of class, you will get your session back, and have 6 classes to use at another time.
If you cancel within 12 hours of the class start time, or do not show up, you will have forfeited a session, and you’ll have five sessions remaining.
For 1 mo, 3 mo, 6 mo, or Annual unlimited packages
Those who cancel with less than 12 hours notice or do not show for a class they have booked will automatically incur a $10 fee to their card on file. Please be sure to only sign up for classes you will attend to avoid this fee. There are a few reasons for this, including that booking a space and not attending prevents someone else from attending. If you’d like more information about this policy, please reach out to Sky.
As a small business, we thank you for understanding.
Late to Class Policy
You must be on your bike by 5 minutes after class start or else your bike can go to another client. This will allow the class to run smoothly without interruption. In general, please plan on being on your bike and ready to go for class start time to be fair to all in the class.
No children are permitted in the studio unless they are a paying participant in the class.
Wait List Policy
When classes are booked full, clients can join the waiting list. Joining the waitlist is a commitment to attend and includes the same cancellation policies as regular bookings. A spot may open a few minutes before class time and if you are still on the waitlist, we treat it as being signed up and you will be added to class. If a spot does not open open, you will not be charged. Please, remove yourself from the waitlist if you can no longer attend. There is no penalty or charge for removing yourself from the waitlist at any time, even within the 12 hour window.
What We Ask as a Studio
• Be kind to your classmates and the instructor.
• After class, wipe down your equipment. We have a bathroom and a shower for your convenience, we ask that you limit your shower time to be considerate of others waiting, including the instructor who will lock up 15 minutes after class.
• Always wear clean clothes and deodorant.
• Let us know about any injuries or if you’re just not feeling 100%.
• Please do not ask to bend the rules on cost or timing for promotions/special offers. We are a tiny, tiny business and promotions are designed intentionally to help us be sustainable (aka stay in business :-).
• Please let us know directly about any issues/feedback you have.
• We are a body positive studio, please do not comment on anyone else’s body, even if you think you’re offering a compliment. You never know if someone is struggling with an eating disorder, body image, etc., and even the most well-intentioned comments about appearance can be hurtful. The studio is a safe space for everyone, and body appearance may have nothing to do with why they come to class.
• Remember how much it means to us and the people around you that you are showing up. And remember what good work you’re doing for your health and well-being. We are so psyched you are part of Alpenglow!